Wanted: Two Corporate Rebels To Join Our Team
We are on a mission to make work fun. We quit our frustrating corporate jobs and visited the most inspiring organizations, academics, CEOs and entrepreneurs we could find around the world. We learned heaps! We share all the valuable lessons we learn. On this blog, in our upcoming book, talks and in the workshops we run around the world.
With our consulting services, we turn these revolutionary ideas into radical realities. We support organizations to change their way of working in order to build a workplace people love.
For 1.5 years, we’ve been building up our consulting services. After lots of testing and learning, we have successfully piloted our first client projects. Now, it’s time to grow our impact and support more organizations to make work more fun.
Soon, we launch a new consulting brand. This will be the vehicle for our global consulting work. Its purpose is to ‘Revolutionize the way organizations work’.
This creates opportunities—including for two new rebels to join us. We are currently looking rebels who are based in the Netherlands (or willing to move to the Netherlands).
What do we expect from you?
Everyone in our company has a main role and one or more supporting roles.
The Main Role
The main role is obviously to work with clients—to advise, coach and train them in new ways of work. Everyone executes the main role. This means you need to have a strong passion to do this.
But passion is not enough. A true rebel also believes we need to change the way workplaces operate. Rebels will dare clients to do things differently and to go against the current.
We value people who speak plainly—not fancy management bullshit. We value people who are pragmatic. We value people who can earn the respect of both senior management and front-line staff.
The Support Roles
Support roles focus on growing and running the business of our brand – sales, strategy, hiring, on-boarding, finance, etc: in short, all the exciting things that are part of setting up and scaling a new company. Our mix of skills, strengths, and interests will determine who does what. So… we are looking for two new rebels, with specific additional talents (besides a strong passion for the main role):
- You are entrepreneurial.
- You have a clear vision and act quickly to realize it.
- You want to grow our brand around the world.
- You want to make an impact and change the way organizations work.
- You have a passion and talent for sales— Not the cold-calling kind of sales though.
- We’re talking about sales in which you develop long-term client relationships.
- We’re talking about supporting them through a revolution in the way they work.
- We’re looking for people to turn leads and opportunities in powerful, purpose-driven projects.
What can you expect from us?
- A crucial role in an ambitious, purpose-driven company.
- A chance to work on stuff that matters; on purpose-driven projects.
- The freedom to decide when, where and how you work.
- A chance to work with international clients.
- The opportunity to become a part owner.
- A base salary, profit sharing and potential dividends.
- Office space in Utrecht, The Netherlands (de Stadstuin).
Are you up for this challenge? Great! We’d love to hear from you.
How? Be creative. Be a rebel!
Send your application to Catelijne – Catelijne@corporate-rebels.com
The deadline for applications is October 14th. You will hear from us no later than October 21st. Start date is to be discussed. We are flexible, as always.