Update: Corporate Rebels Online Academy
In October 2020 we announced our training camp for rebels—the Corporate Rebels Online Academy. The response has blown us away. Over 1,000 people have expressed interest, and pioneering organizations around the world have committed to participating. What more could we wish for? It’s time for an update!
It turns out that many companies (from small businesses to global giants) want to learn how to spread the revolution for better workplaces.
The pressure is on us to create something that lives up to these expectations. We gladly accept this challenge.
Pioneers are joining
The Academy aims to teach all there is to know about progressive ways of working—from design to practices—and via in-depth case studies. The biggest attraction? Learning from pioneers on our Bucket List.
Many pioneering organizations have committed to participating. These collaborations will yield in-depth, up-to-date case studies that are not available anywhere else. Plus, you get the opportunity to connect with the pioneers.
These progressives have committed to participating:
Discussions with more are ongoing. Plus, we are scheduling more content for the coming months and years. Talking about content, here's what we're currently working on.
Learning all about progressive workplaces
The Online Academy will feature a variety of courses—from on-demand courses that anyone can follow in their own time to virtual classes combining on-demand content with live sessions.
We are now lining up the courses we'll be producing over the coming months and years. Here's the one we'll launch first:
Understanding and designing progressive organizational structures
The first course will go live in the European spring of 2021. Its focus is 'Understanding and designing progressive organizational structures'. We are working with pioneers on this right now.
It is an intensive 6-week course—part live, part on-demand. A maximum of 20 students can enroll per cohort. Each week they receive new content in the form of eBooks, animations, videos, and assignments. Plus, they will run self-managed reflection sessions in small groups, and enjoy live Q&A sessions with the pioneers to explore the nuts and bolts of organizing progressively.
Once you have finished the 6 weeks program you will have:
- Detailed knowledge on how the most progressive organizations in the world work;
- Skills and tools to design a progressive organization;
- Strategies on how to successfully change your organization;
- Access to a unique community of like-minded rebels.
Some more practical info to get you started:
- Dates for the Spring cohort are set. We start on 3 May 2021 and celebrate the graduation of the first rebels 6 weeks later.
- The live parts of the course take place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7pm - 9pm (CEST). The on-demand part can be done whenever you please.
- There is a maximum of 20 students per cohort.
- The investment is €5,000 per person (excl. VAT), and 8-12 hours per week.
- One scholarship is available for someone working at a charity, NGO, or similar.
Join the revolution
Don't miss out. Secure your spot for the first cohort. Contact Pauline here and send her:
- Company name
- What do you want to get out of the course
If you're not ready to enroll yet, but want to be kept up-to-date on new developments in the Online Academy (like new courses, cohorts, more details) then subscribe here: