Haier - Overview
Ever since our first visit to Haier in 2017, we've been researching the company in great detail. Our current collaboration with Haier focuses on researching its way of working and sharing it with individuals and organizations around the world. On this page, you'll find an overview of content and how you can learn more from Haier.
Case study course
By far the best way to learn about Haier and its RenDanHeyi model is through our online course 'How Haier Works'. You'll learn directly from Haier founder Zhang Ruimin and many of the employees who flourish within the company's unique management structure.
Our book, Start-up Factory, is a deep dive into Haier and its revolutionary RenDanHeYi model. For more information on the book, click here.
Here you find all blogs about Haier:
Blogs from 2018:
- The World's Most Pioneering Company Of Our Times
- Picking The Brain Of The World's Most Radical CEO: Zhang Ruimin
- Promoting Psychological Safety In A Chinese Manufacturing Plant
Blogs from 2019:
- Platform Organizations: The Next Big Thing?
- How To Disrupt A 70,000 Employee Manufacturing Company
- Haier: A Company Worth Studying!
- RenDanHeYi: The Organizational Model Defining The Future Of Work?
- Visiting One Of The World's Most Radical Workplaces
- Three Nobel Prize Winners On The Future Of Work
Blogs from 2020:
- Evolve Or Die
- Why Haier Introduced Ecosystems And How They Work
- No More Ass-Kissing: An Alternative Salary Model
- Thriving During The Covid-19 Outbreak: The Story Of Chinese 'U-Vaccine'
Blogs from 2021:
- An American Icon Being Acquired By A Chinese Giant: The Story Of GEA
- The Next Management Model... Is From China?
- Video Animation: How Haier Works
- The Biggest Start-Up Factory In The World
- Haier Germany: How To Future-Proof Your Company
Blogs from 2022:
- Organizing Based On Algorithms And Smart Contracts
- Haier: Organizing to Build Smart Products
- 16 Opinions About Start-up Factory — Our Newest Book
Part of our collaboration with Haier focuses on giving individuals and organizations the opportunity to learn directly from them. We organize site visits so you can conduct your own research. It includes visits to production sites and interviews with Haier employees.
For more information about such visits, contact us at email@example.com.