Change Can Start Small, But...
Change is hard. And changing an organization's way of working is no exception. But you know what makes it even harder? Expressing even the slightest desire to change something that needs to be changed and being hit with the classic "Yes, but…" as a response.
To avoid getting stuck in your change efforts, we've created the Corporate Rebels Academy. It's an online learning environment for people looking to change their organization's way of working.
We aim to help as many people as possible to create more motivating workplaces. And we're happy to share some good news: we've sold out the first class of 2022!
This means we're opening up another cohort starting in March 2022, so apply now.
Learn to change how you work
We're very happy to announce yet another cohort of our popular 6-week course 'Understanding and designing progressive organizational structures'. Twenty students will be exploring pioneering organizations in great detail in March and April 2022.
Class size has a maximum of 20 students per cohort (plus, one scholarship available for someone working at a charity, NGO or similar).
The course is fully online, with two live sessions per week. (For this cohort, Cohort 6, these sessions will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. CET). All other content can be accessed at whatever time is convenient for you.
Cohort 6 runs from 8 March 2022 to 14 April 2022.
Please note: This course is intensive! You’ll need to invest ~10 hours per week to get the most out of it, and this is best done during worktime—not added to your work week, so make sure you plan accordingly.
If you wish to join, it's best to apply now (see below).
What you will learn
- How progressive organizations work: Explore selected world-pioneering organizations in detail. Learn how they approach purpose, principles, roles, responsibilities, decision-making and self-managing structures.
- In-depth case examples: Four in-depth case studies are presented via text, video, animation, live sessions and homework. You’ll learn from Buurtzorg, Haier, Viisi, and ner Group. Additionally, one of the world’s most radical change companies, K2K, will help you explore transformation strategies.
- Skills and tools to designing a progressive organization: Each week we'll show you exercises that will help you translate the lessons to your organization. Plus, there’s a weekly live session with fellow students to reflect, learn, and digest together.
Each week, you'll receive on-demand content in the form of video interviews, animated content, written case studies, and practical assignments. All of it can be studied on your own time.
There are two live sessions each week:
- Live Questions and Answers: Two hours of in-depth learning via a live Q&A session with pioneers from Buurtzorg, Haier, Viisi, ner Group and K2K.
- Peer Learning: Two hours of co-learning with fellow students. This allows you to review and share with classmates.
All live sessions are led by excellent online facilitators. Joost or myself will also join the peer learning sessions for further reflection and learning.
Secure your spot
The course fee is €5,000 per person (excl. VAT). To secure your place, we ask for a 10% down payment when signing up. The balance will be payable one month before start date. We will guarantee your place in the class upon receipt of the down payment.
That about covers it!
Ready to join in March 2022? Contact Pauline and let her know:
- Your full name
- Company name and position
- Why you want to join
- What you want to learn
- Invoice details
You can contact Pauline here.
We hope to see you in March!